Customer Journey Analytics
Monitoring survey results to improve the customer journey
Understand your customer touchpoints
Where do your customers find it difficult to work with your business? Are the improvements you're making really working for customers?
- Do your customers get stuck during your onboarding process?
- How effective are your commercial processes, such as renewals or e-commerce?
- Are customer support interactions really helping your customers?
Improve the customer journey
To help address problem areas in your customer journey, it's a good idea to use lots of small, quick surveys to help assess how your changes are really working.
Running micro surveys at key customer journey touchpoints will help you really understand what makes it easier for a customer. Great examples are:
- Trigger NPS surveys after each customer support call - link SightMill to Zendesk, Salesforce or other systems to automate this
- Add small pop-up Net Promoter Score surveys to your website pages to help test your changes to e-commerce or onboarding
- Regularly send surveys to assess your existing customers' satisfaction
Understand the drivers behind customer experience
See exactly which themes drive customer pain points as well as those that improve experience.
- Automatically categorise and tag customer responses by theme, at scale and in real-time.
- View the trends of customer feedback by theme to pin-point problems and solutions
- See immediately what actions help improve customer satisfaction
Keep your teams informed along the customer journey
Make sure each team receives relevant feedback as it happens to help fix and improve each step of the customer journey.
- Setup automated emails or team alerts (using Slack or Trello) to route the relevant feedback to the right team
- Answer and resolve customer feedback issues at each part of their journey
- Manage and understand feedback in real-time
Successful organisations listen to and act on customer feedback and employee feedback.
SightMill makes it easy to gather customer satisfaction or employee engagement using industry-standard NPS® (Net Promoter Score®) surveys.
Create your free trial account now.
No credit card required. And you don't need to be technical whizz to get started.